Gynae North are proud to expertly deliver gynae services from a dedicated team of Gynaecologists, Gynae Nurses and Laboratory Staff.
We provide management of a wide range of gynaecological disorders including:
- Cervical dysplasia – including colposcopic assessment and outpatient Laser / LLETZ treatments
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Menstrual problems
- Disorders of reproductive endocrinology
- Endometriosis- from diagnosis to advanced laparoscopic treatment focussing on fertility preservation
- Pelvic floor and Urogynaecologic disorders including Urodynamic assessment
- Infertility – investigations of both male and female infertility
- Ovarian cysts and adnexal problems.
As well as performing standard gynaecological checkups and outpatient treatments, our doctors are experienced gynaecological surgeons with over 15 years experience in advanced laparoscopic surgery. This ensures that whatever direction your treatment journey takes you, we can provide the level of care you require. This care can be provided either privately at local hospitals, or publically as patients of our gynaecologists at Joondalup Health Campus.
If you have any gynae problems or concerns, see your GP today and ask for a referral to see one of our experienced doctors.